Webinar: Transforming Your Blog Into a Powerful Lead Generator: Proven Strategies and Best Practices
Don’t worry! Even though this webinar has already happened, you can still access the recording by simply filling out the form above.
Are you struggling to turn your blog into a thriving lead generation machine? Do you dream of attracting a flood of high-quality prospects to your business through your content? If so, our upcoming webinar is precisely what you need!
In this workshop, digital marketing and blogging experts from Slator and Intero Digital share tested strategies and best practices that have consistently yielded remarkable results.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the pros and get ahead of the competition.
What will you learn?
- Craft compelling lead magnets that captivate your audience and drive conversions.
- Optimize your blog’s calls to action to inspire action from every visitor.
- Create content upgrades that entice readers to join your email list.
- Build an effective email marketing funnel that nurtures leads into customers.
- Leverage social media to amplify your blog’s lead generation capabilities.
- Analyze and measure blog performance to fine-tune your lead generation strategy.
- Automate your lead generation process for increased efficiency and scalability.
Meet Your Hosts
Vice President, Intero Digital Content & PR Division
Brittni brings to the table eight years of experience in digital and content marketing, account management, and sales. She specializes in high-level strategy development and helping marketing and business leaders identify the perfect digital marketing tactics that will help them achieve their biggest goals. She loves to travel and enjoys a strong coffee — and an even stronger whiskey.
Senior Digital Marketing Consultant, Intero Digital
With over 10 years of experience in business intelligence, marketing strategy, and digital marketing, Simon’s depth of digital marketing understanding is well matched by the breadth of contexts in which he can actualize his wisdom. From multinational corporates to sole traders, from neuromarketing to print marketing, and everything in between, Simon’s colorful marketing journey has given him the skills to help every kind and size of business. When he’s not translating marketing jargon into plain English, you’ll likely find him contemplating and philosophizing over a bottle of wine, reading non-fiction, listening to intellectual debates, or playing games on his latest PC build.